Who should consider The Bedroom Machine® by Austin Air?
- Those looking for protection against contaminants such as viruses and bacteria.
- Those who have difficulty sleeping or have poor quality sleep
- Individuals that suffer from COPD, allergy and asthma attacks at night
- Anyone looking to improve their overall health and wellbeing
- Reduce the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Strengthened immune system
- Peaceful, uninterrupted, high quality sleep
- Reduces snoring
- Lessens night-time allergies and asthma attacks
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
Why is The Bedroom Machine® by Austin Air the best choice for me?
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger.
- Our most comprehensive air purifier with a 5thstage of HEGA filtration, for the removal of viruses, bacteria, chemicals and gases
- Carbon blend that filters gases, odors and VOCs
- Developed to improve sleep
- Keeps your bedroom fresh and clean
The Austin Air Bedroom Machine® was used in clinical trials at the
University of John Hopkins to reduce Nitrogen Dioxide levels in the
homes of local residents. Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) is a gas often present
in homes where there are gas stoves. High levels of NO2 are particularly
dangerous for people with COPD. The gas can dramatically increase
symptoms of coughing, wheezing and chest tightness.
The results were dramatic. NO2 dropped in the kitchen by 27% and
continued to stay low for the length of the study. Within a week NO2
levels in the bedroom dropped by 23%.
In a second study at Johns Hopkins, the Bedroom Machine ® was placed
in the homes of women, living with a smoker, who were either pregnant or
with very young babies. Again the results were impressive. It was
clinically proven that running an Austin Air Bedroom Machine® will
effectively remove indoor pollutants from the home, including nicotine.
*Covid-19 is a new strain of virus that as yet, remains untested.
However, the Medical Grade HEPA technology used in our filters is
proven to remove up to 95% of all airborne contaminants as small as 0.1